Hi all, I am very new to 3d cad design and even newer (as in never) to 3d printing. This site looks like a great resource for someone like me ... I hope to gain a lot of information from it and one day contribute back to it. For now though, I am looking for advice on the printers that I'm looking at. The first is the Creality CR10 kit. This thing gets very good reviews and is at a good pricepoint for me. I am concerned that I will regret the single nozzle / media restriction of this machine as I foresee wanting to print with HIPS or PVA supports. The other machine I'm looking at is the creator pro dual extruder. This one is actually outside of my budget but ... I could stretch the budget if it's worth it. My concerns with this printer is that the circuit boards are inside the cabinet which, when printing ABS will reach ~ 90 deg C. How hard are these temps on the life of the boards? Other than that, I like the look and features of this machine. I'm also looking at the Yite ET - K1 but can't find any reviews on this machine. Any advice you can provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Mike