Close

Black Friday Deals for 3D Printers

Hey everyone,

If you're looking to jump on a 3D printer this holiday season, XYZprinting has a few Black Friday deals that deserve a second look. The lowest priced printer is the da Vinci miniMaker at $169. It's a PLA only, non-heated print bed, has a level print bed, auto-calibration for the nozzle, and it's a 5.9" cubed build size.

Here is the link: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/searc...op+Nav-Search=

They also have a few printers on sale that accept 3rd party filament and g-codes, such as the da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro, da Vinci 1.0 Pro, and Pro 3-in-1.

Let me know what you guys think! I think it would be cool to add one of the miniMakers to a 3D print farm where you can churn out a few non-priority prints. It would also be good for teaching kids how to use 3D printing.

Even with PLA, I've never been able to print something as big as 2" x 2" without it peeling up on an unheated bed.

I think you will be disappointed without a heated bed.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    yeah for me a heated bed is also an essential, definitely not an optional extra :-)

Student
    Is there any ongoing deal, or any discount offer? Basically, by profession, I am assignment writer providing my services for Do my assignment, I am too crazy about this latest technology.

Best 3D Printers

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    for a list of printers under $1000 - five are actually over $1000.