Hello to everyone on the forum from the new member!

I would like to start my own 3D printing company and get involved in the industry that I am very interested in and astonished by for a long time.

I am from Southeast Europe and I am starting my company with a vision to set up a dedicated 3D printing service bureau for local and international customers. There is a huge demand for 3D printed goods right now, but there are not so many 3D printing services available like there are in the US. I think that this could be a very profitable
business opportunity and I am very passionate about it.
I have underlined vision because my company doesn't have to be a 3D printing services business at the start. 3D printing service is my long-term goal that involves having an ability to service a lot of different customers on an industrial scale.

I have a few questions and all the information and help I can get from forum members will be very much appreciated!
But before I ask questions, I will give some additional information:

-My starting capital is 10.000$.
-I do not have experience in 3D printing, but I do have a lot of business experience due to owning a retail toy-chain business for a long time.
-I am not in toys manufacturing business, but I could sell 3D printed toys in my 7 stores and on my website.
-I have great connections in selling any good consumer product that I could make from printing on the internet, due to having my toys on over 50 different selling websites in SE Europe.
-I can take time off from my toys business and focus entirely on my 3D printing company.

Questions:
1. Should my company be from the start a 3D service business or I should make products that I can sell due to my business connections?
2. If your answer is to make products, what products you would make?
3. Would you buy one or more 3D printers for 10.000$?
4. What is the 3D printer(s) you would recommend and what are the applications?

Thank you in advance!