Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    My name is James, and I have been wanting to get into 3d printing for a while but the cost was always a little outside of my budget. I am really looking forward to what I can accomplish with the Peachy Printer.

Hi all. I'm David from Belgium. I've backed the beta peachy on KS. So excited to compare results with my MakerBot Replicator2. Convinced to find ways to push printsize limits and driving the peachy printer via smartphone.

Hey!

I am Günter from Austria! It's my first 3D Printer and well even I dont have much spare currently, I just had to back it and wanted be part of making history. I am amazed of the printer method and try to stay realistic with the printer .

Hi, I'm Craig. Currently living in Arizona. I've been itching to get into 3D printing for a while now and this is the first 3D Printer I will own. I really like the potential of a low-cost stereolithography 3D printer. And I like what i've seen so far!

Staff Engineer
    Well, when the KS campaign ended I was jobless and broke, so I wasn't able to fund it then, but since the end of the KS I've gotten a pretty excellent job and have been saving up like crazy to get the things I missed out on.

I danced around like a kid on Christmas when I got the mail that the Backerkit store had opened, and I immediately put my money in for the printer and some extra resin. I'll definitely be brushing up on my Blender skills between now and October.

My name is Constantine I'm 19 and I have a lot of experience in 3d printing (not just for my age). Our highschool had one and there was almost never a time when I wasn't printing something out. I design and print often. along with my age comes a limited amount of money and this was too good to pass up. I also think the printers system is revolutionary and will soon be copied, modified, upgraded and become very prevalent in this community.

Like many others, price has been keeping me away from getting into 3d-printing, so i immediately thought i would back the peachy.

Hello,

My name is Kaleb I am really good friends with Rylan and Nathan so I had a lot of inside knowledge for the past year. When it comes to more recent times with Peachy Printer I have been doing a lot of different tasks. Answer questions backers have, working on backerkit, approving updates. I have helped with R&D and Rylan and I will often discuss the project and where it is going, specifics with hardware, software etc. I am also somewhat (lol) opinionated and not afraid to express myself if I think something is going in the wrong direction, or if something is a bad idea, and I love working at Peachy because this is embraced! Most places of employment are the opposite, where if you disagree with the "boss" you might get yourself in trouble, at Peachy if you agree with Rylan 5 times in a row your fired...jk but seriously they really love constructive criticism.

Hi there
    My name is Michael , i live in swiss and build 3d printers for about 6 years now , cnc since '99 :-)
    Hope the new parts arive soon .. im' not quite shure if i am a beta or not :-)
    Last edited by Waldschratt; 05-07-2014 at 06:38 AM.

Technologist
    Add Chayat on Shapeways
    I just realised I never introduced myself.

I'm a bit of a bumbling maker, I like to build things but I don't always succeed or complete my projects. I've loved the idea of a 3d printer since I saw them on TV years ago, as the Peachy is in my budget I've jumped on it with all my limbs. I'm just hoping my near-non existent technical ability will be enough to use it!

I've made 3d models as a hobby for a little while and have a small selection of them on shapeways, I'm hoping to use the Peachy to produce masters and components for casting wargame minis. I'll be happy if I can get anything recognisable out of my peachy though.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast