Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hello, my name is James. I backed Peachy because the prototype was amazing, and I think people with ability to think outside of the box deserve help racing for the stars. They are willing to give back to those willing to help as well as those who haven't yet. I was inspired.

Student
    Hello, My name is Joseph Russo. I backed Peachy because I have been waiting for this technology to catch up to me and be more affordable. I am intrigued with the design and appreciate the simple brilliance of this new wonderful technology. The new resins and the peachy will be so helpful in my profession as well as with my hobbies. I love designing things and this will compliment my designs to the next level. I would like to thank Rylan and the entire Peachy team for this incredible and exciting new device. Thanks to you, you have brought us one step closer to the next generation of 3D printers. As a CAD design engineer contractor you are really helping me step up my career to the next level. I plan to purchase more Peachy variations in the future. I also hope to discuss more heat resistant resins for automotive applications in the future...

Hi,
    Have been bitten by the 3d printer bug. I own a Mendelmax 1.5 extruding printer, a b9 creator, and am happily backing the peachy as a beta backer. looking forward to the December.
    ross

Hi All,

The names Lance, I joined at the Pro level. This will be my first 3D printer but I have helped a friend of mine from day one with his PrintrBot Jr. and will be helping him build his newer Cartesian and Delta printer soon when they come in. I always said when Stereo-lithography became more affordable I would get one and he is basically holding me to it. I started at the basic early bird level on day one but then fell in love with the concepts behind the Peachy and decided to up to the pro level.

The thing I am most looking forward to is comparing the prints which come out of the Pro model to my friends PrintrBot Jr., Kossel Pro, and phoenix printers. XD

Ello,

My name is James, Im 21 and backed as a beta tester. I decided to back this project because it does seem to be at the forefront of something amazing. i do wish that they would have shown us more of what it could do during the campaign though. But their recent updates won back my confidence.

I look forward to getting started on the beta testing, im wanting to try and push the limits of this machine and see what it can really do.

Hi my name is Tom, I'm 25 from London and I've backed it for the kit and the tub. As soon as this lovely piece of engineering is in my hands I'll be straight down to the London Hack Space to set it up as a long-term loan for them. Since it is a 3D printer in a hackspace it will then immediatly break without reason and we'll all have so much fun by adding our own "improvements".

First plans are to add an arduino and LCD display to throw out statistics such as current layer, resin depth, drips per second, and estimated print time. Look forward to seeing all your updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Velyks View Post
    Hi my name is Tom, I'm 25 from London and I've backed it for the kit and the tub. As soon as this lovely piece of engineering is in my hands I'll be straight down to the London Hack Space to set it up as a long-term loan for them. Since it is a 3D printer in a hackspace it will then immediatly break without reason and we'll all have so much fun by adding our own "improvements".

First plans are to add an arduino and LCD display to throw out statistics such as current layer, resin depth, drips per second, and estimated print time. Look forward to seeing all your updates!
    A lill off topic but i guess you wont be needing to add a arduino nor LCD display,
    Since you can attach your Smartphone/pc to it, And your Smartphone can also work as LCD since it should be able to get the same information.

What is a better idea is adding a sort of Raspberry pi and get it wireless :P

I'm Ben, from London (or there abouts!), backed for the kit and the reservoir.
    I'm a big RaspberryPi fan, lack of microphone port might be a stumbling block to start with

The Peachy will be my first 3D printer, looking forward to "making" things!

Hi everyone!!!! My name is Amir Jabri! I backed Peachy Printer on Indiegogo and I'm so inspired and excited about this project and proud to be from midwest Canada! (Winnipeg Here, Saskatoon is one of our closest neighbours!) I'm actually a polymer chemist and have gotten really obsessed about this project and done a lot of research on resins and the chemistry which is incredibly interesting and rich! Anyways I'm compiling a review of what is known about resins for this type of printer so hopefully the community has a concise handbook for building their dreams!

My name is Steve, and I have backed the peachy printer enough to earn a kit. It took me a while to decide to take the plunge and create a Kickstarter account, but I am glad that I did. This will be my first 3D printer. I found the peachy printer when doing a Google search to find tutorials on using Blender for 3D printing. I am especially exited about the rapid progress that is happening right now. I am looking forward to future updates, as I believe that the Peachy Printer will be a great success.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast