Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I was very tempted to buy the beta tester level, but realized that I didn't really have the time so wouldn't do a good job. I do have a printrbot which it ok, but not great. I'm hoping the resolution on this one will be much finer.

Super Moderator
    3D printer newbie from Saskatchewan. Been interested in 3D printing for some time, but wasn't really willing to commit $1000+ to it.

Then I saw Peachy, make by guys from my province, for $100 and was sold on it.

I'm a retired computer support critter currently involved in a Men's Shed in Wellington, NZ and a new backer for the Peachy Printer. I've wanted something like this for a while but this is the first product that I could consider affordable. I wish them heaps of luck with it.

I have several questions about the concept and design but I'll post them on the appropriate thread.

Btw why am I listed as a Junior Member? I'm 69 already!

Student
    Hi. Olaf from Germany. I've joined as Beta Tester.

Hi everybody. Dino from Germany. I'm a cash-backer. This means i paid my pledge cash with mail ;-)
    I'm very interested in 3d printing, but i'm a newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by olaf View Post
    Hi. Olaf from Germany. I've joined as Beta Tester.
    Hallo Olaf, schön das hier im Forum zwei beta-backer vertreten sind. Hoffe doch sehr das du deine Erfahrungen mit PP hier unter die Leute bringst... demnächst ...

Quote Originally Posted by myearwood View Post
    Hi there

I joined as a beta tester. I've already got a reprap-based filament print and I've got a delta style printer due to be shipped any day now.

I've got a few years of experience with 3d printing, modeling and upgrading.

I can say, all the electronics, tightening the bands, the failings of various components along the way have been frustrating. I'd like to see a printer that does not have all those things that can go wrong.

The Peachy looks like a great alternative.

Mike
    Hi Mike, hope to read something about your experience with PP in the future on this forum ..... hopefully this year ;-)

Hi, I'm Don from Brisbane Australia and I've signed up as a beta tester. I've already built a Prusa Mendel and have been designing and developing electronic hardware / software products for more than 30 years. This project got my interest because it is innovative, open source and aimed at the masses.

Hello everyone. My name is Constantine and I just turned 19. Now even though I might be a bit young relative to this forum it dosent stop me from seeing how revolutionary this printer is. I have alot of experience 3d printing from my schools printer and ive even started a small business designing and printing custom calc tops and phone cases. Ive made a few other things that can be seen at my website constantinebovalis.com and I want to do more. I would have loved to be a beta tester but I dont have the funds for that. I very excited for this technology and I think Rylan is doing something great here.

Thank you for bringing 3d printing to me.
    Constantine

Hello everyone. my name is Luca from Central New Jersey. I am 22 years old and have been yearning for a 3-d printer for quite some time. I was looking into building a stereolithographic printer from the beginning but the cost was too high. The second i saw this project i pledged for a kit. I am very interested in the developments currently being made on the project and am eager to see future progress.. I honestly could not believe you were able to make a working printer for under 100 dollars. this is truly innovative design. Thank you to everyone involved and everyone in the community for making this idea a reality for so many people. I wish you all the best!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast