Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I need HELP

Quote Originally Posted by cupkicker View Post
    I ordered one of these printers at the end of February and had pretty much the same experience as the others are describing. Waited forever and kept being told that the printer will be shipping soon, but they would never give me a date or even an approximate of how long they thought it would be. Then towards the beginning of July I got an email saying that my printer is almost ready to ship and that I had to pay the shipping and the remainder of my balance. I got excited at that point, paid what I owed, and then nothing. I continued emailing and asking for a date when it was actually gonna ship and still nothing. Finally I emailed them and said that the printer either needs to be shipped to me or just give me a refund, then I received an email like Karaokephile described where they said that they needed a phone number because they were switching from usps to fedex. Being really skeptical at this point I actually called fedex to see if they did require phone numbers and they told me that they sometimes did. I figured what the heck and gave my phone number and waited another week and still nothing. Finally I decided to give up and emailed them and said give me my money back, then magically I got an email saying that my printer shipped. I got the printer 2 days ago and finally had a chance to open it up and put it together tonight. Not very happy to find that it is just a box of parts, no instructions, software or anything. I found 3 poor at best videos on their website on how to assemble the printer. The videos only cover parts of the printer, they leave out a lot of important info, and guess it doesn't matter anyways because half the hardware needed to put the printer together is not there. Gotta love it, 7 months to send me the printer, and they couldn't even get all the parts in there.
    After some searching the web for info on how to assemble this mess I am finding a lot of bad reviews and negative feedback on this printer. Hopefully I can find the parts I am missing locally because it seems like it is a long shot to get any help from ez3d, considering it took about 7 months to get the printer. I still have not had any luck finding any kind of schematic to show how to wire everything into the board. I am just hoping that all the main parts are there. I can probably get the missing hardware, but if any of the main body parts are missing I think im screwed. Sucks because they don't even give you a parts list so no way to tell if anything is missing or not. Hopefully I can make something out of this mess. For any one out there considering one of these printers, I would stay clear. Hopefully these guys can get there stuff together and turn their company around. its just very discouraging especially considering how excited I was when I ordered it
    Do as described above
    complain to your credit card company.
    I was refunded in full.
    Also the parts are inferior and all dont fit.
    If they threaten you with a law suit to get thier parts back make them send you a shipping label because you should not have to pay for shipping twice.
    Also did they send you some sort of agreement paper? I didnt sign nor see anything about return policy which didnt exist at the time of my purchase, and I will return the box of junk as soon as they pay for the shipping....

Results from EZ3D

I was called by the local police to find out about the situation about the printer.
    I informed him that the printer is still sitting here packed in a box waiting for a shipping label
    He informed me that he would contact EZ3d to tell them of the status and why they have not received their printer
    LESS then 5 minutes later I got this email

Hi,

I will be sending you a label to return the unit. However I need to get some information from you as well as an outline for moving forward.

I need:
    (1) Your phone number to process the FedEx label.
    (2) Is it in the same size box as before? (18"x14"x12") weighing 39 pounds?

To avoid court, we've agreed to pay for the return shipping under the following circumstances:
    - The unit must arrive in the same condition it was sent to you in meaning that nothing is assembled. You will also be charged for any damages that occur during shipment. We will have video documentation of the opening of the package available for any disputes.

Cody B. Daig
    General Partner
    Ez3D

Hi,

I do not have a phone number associated with your order as you left that field empty when ordering, and unfortunately FedEx will not allow me to create a label without one.

Thanks!

Cody B. Daig
    General Partner
    Ez3D

I find that strange when your brother called me several times

Also how did you have the police call me If you dont have my number?

Quote Originally Posted by vicsrc View Post
    Do as described above

complain to your credit card company.
    I was refunded in full.
    Also the parts are inferior and all dont fit.
    If they threaten you with a law suit to get thier parts back make them send you a shipping label because you should not have to pay for shipping twice.
    Also did they send you some sort of agreement paper? I didnt sign nor see anything about return policy which didnt exist at the time of my purchase, and I will return the box of junk as soon as they pay for the shipping....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234