Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need HELP

Here is the Exact Statement for Beta Kits on the Kickstarter Project site: BETA KITS - Receive a kit of the printer without complete instructions. Recommended only for 3D printing gurus, hackers, etc. who are willing to put the printer together with minimal documentation (and would be willing to provide feedback on our docs).

With this, you are still bound to the return agreement which states that you cannot even return the unit this late in the game (78 days) after you received it. We are willing to allow you to return it, but you must still abide by the terms in the agreement. As such, the printer must be returned to us in the unassembled condition you received it in and a tracking number must be provided to me (cody@ez3d.org) within 72 hours of this notice (by Saturday, July 19th, 2014 15:30pm MDT) or legal action will be taken.

Thanks!

Cody B. Daig
    General Partner
    Ez3D

Now I wish no more arguiment on this subject.
    I will ship you the printer in sub assemblies COD
    I you wish to decline acceptance that is up to you

By the way I didnt go through any kickstarter program to find you.
    I found you on the net under 3d printers soplease quit trying to link
    me to your beta or kick starter programs I bought the printer out
    right through Jake on the phone...

Hi Victor,

We are not linking you to Kickstarter. We understand how you purchased the printer, and that is not the issue at hand. The issue is that you agreed to be expedited by placing you in with the beta kits. It seems that we won't be able to come to an agreement. We will just have to pursue the avenues necessary to obtain our inventory back.

Quote Originally Posted by vicsrc View Post
    Hi Victor,

We are not linking you to Kickstarter. We understand how you purchased the printer, and that is not the issue at hand. The issue is that you agreed to be expedited by placing you in with the beta kits. It seems that we won't be able to come to an agreement. We will just have to pursue the avenues necessary to obtain our inventory back.

I don't understand...I received my unit as part of the same group and I did not join any beta group.

try to return it and see what happens

My BS meter if off the charts with this "company". I purchased this printer on Feb 23 and still don't have it. They charged me the deposit, then the remainder, then the shipping, but never sent the printer. On the rare occasions I'm not completely ignored by these people, they blow me off with excuses even while they're repeatedly taking my money and giving me nothing in return. I'm starting to believe every post I see where people have actually gotten a printer are actually shills for EZ3D and are fake. I keep getting phony update emails; supposedly the printer was "almost ready to ship" on July 6 and they dinged my credit card for more money. Then, on July 20 - only after sending a very pissed off email - got the runaround about how they needed a phone number, because they changed shippers. Apparently, I was supposed to know this via telepathy. Just another ridiculous excuse that makes me believe they're a complete scam and leads me to wonder if there is even a such product as the Phoenix printer. Now their facebook account is deleted, too. These guys are about as sketchy and shady as they come. I've been blown off and ignored like this before and it was always by a phony overseas company that was just a cover for criminal activity. So, now we're going on 6 months since I bought this item that was supposed to be 4 weeks out, yet still don't seem any closer to getting it than on day 1.

Contact your Credit Card Company right away and request a charge back due to no product being shipped. If you are lucky, that company still has a merchant account that has funds in it.

I ordered one of these printers at the end of February and had pretty much the same experience as the others are describing. Waited forever and kept being told that the printer will be shipping soon, but they would never give me a date or even an approximate of how long they thought it would be. Then towards the beginning of July I got an email saying that my printer is almost ready to ship and that I had to pay the shipping and the remainder of my balance. I got excited at that point, paid what I owed, and then nothing. I continued emailing and asking for a date when it was actually gonna ship and still nothing. Finally I emailed them and said that the printer either needs to be shipped to me or just give me a refund, then I received an email like Karaokephile described where they said that they needed a phone number because they were switching from usps to fedex. Being really skeptical at this point I actually called fedex to see if they did require phone numbers and they told me that they sometimes did. I figured what the heck and gave my phone number and waited another week and still nothing. Finally I decided to give up and emailed them and said give me my money back, then magically I got an email saying that my printer shipped. I got the printer 2 days ago and finally had a chance to open it up and put it together tonight. Not very happy to find that it is just a box of parts, no instructions, software or anything. I found 3 poor at best videos on their website on how to assemble the printer. The videos only cover parts of the printer, they leave out a lot of important info, and guess it doesn't matter anyways because half the hardware needed to put the printer together is not there. Gotta love it, 7 months to send me the printer, and they couldn't even get all the parts in there.
    After some searching the web for info on how to assemble this mess I am finding a lot of bad reviews and negative feedback on this printer. Hopefully I can find the parts I am missing locally because it seems like it is a long shot to get any help from ez3d, considering it took about 7 months to get the printer. I still have not had any luck finding any kind of schematic to show how to wire everything into the board. I am just hoping that all the main parts are there. I can probably get the missing hardware, but if any of the main body parts are missing I think im screwed. Sucks because they don't even give you a parts list so no way to tell if anything is missing or not. Hopefully I can make something out of this mess. For any one out there considering one of these printers, I would stay clear. Hopefully these guys can get there stuff together and turn their company around. its just very discouraging especially considering how excited I was when I ordered it
    Last edited by cupkicker; 08-16-2014 at 02:00 AM.

any one know where the red thing next to the black thing goes ???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast