Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by yarmon1 View Post
    Hello I am new to this forum I recently purchased an Einscan SE however the previous owner didn't have the calibration board and stand. Could someone please scan the board or measure the key dimesnsions dot size and outside board dimensions. I was planning on recreating the board by printing on card and using a aluminuim back plate. I have contacted Einscan to request availability to procure but no response at present. Any help appreciated. Thanks
    Hi,Here's a scan as you asked:https://www86.zippyshare.com/v/l62CKex5/file.html

Hi thank you very much do I need a password as I have the forbidden page when I click on the link

Quote Originally Posted by yarmon1 View Post
    Hi thank you very much do I need a password as I have the forbidden page when I click on the link
    Perhaps a problem with your config. The link is OK here for now.Impossible to send with the board upload because the size limitation.

This is so awesome, thank you for sharing! I knew that they were the same scanner but I didn't think you could get the features of the SP with the SE.
    Last edited by bwtbd69; 01-25-2023 at 05:47 PM. Reason: found a link so I removed part of my post

Hello, I have looked everywhere for the software but I can't find it, can you help me?
    the download link doesn't work

Hi, can you help me I don't have version 3.0.0.1
    the download link in this post does not work.

gracias

Quote Originally Posted by jmch View Post
    this one is down as well and i just got a new computer. any chance you could link it up again?EDIT 12/3/23 found it, never mind!
    Last edited by noaccountingfortaste; 12-03-2023 at 11:19 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234