Close

Quadrupling by 2025...is that credible

Dramatic Growth in 3D Market to 2025 predicted in New Report.... http://www.the3dprintingassociation.com/news/post/dramatic-growth-in-3d-market-to-2025Thoughts is it credible?

In 10 years we are going to have consumer units that can print metal. Society is at an inflection point. Soon you wont buy replacement parts for things. You will print a replacement part.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    In 10 years we are going to have consumer units that can print metal. Society is at an inflection point. Soon you wont buy replacement parts for things. You will print a replacement part.
    I agree with Roxy. I'm amazed by just how quickly 3D printing has progressed this year alone. I have no doubt that it will quadruple in 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dprintingassociation View Post
    Dramatic Growth in 3D Market to 2025 predicted in New Report. Thoughts is it credible?
    The number of printers in people's homes is pretty small. Quadrupling a small number still leaves you with a fairly small number.

Steve S

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dprintingassociation View Post
    Dramatic Growth in 3D Market to 2025 predicted in New Report.... http://www.the3dprintingassociation.com/news/post/dramatic-growth-in-3d-market-to-2025Thoughts is it credible?
    Shameless advertising lol..

No it's not credible.