Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    In the past year, I have owned Makerbot (entry model), Weistek 150 and Flashforge Dreamer. By far, Dreamer is the best of the three.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well my creator x has been chugging away for over a year now.
    Not a single issue that wasn't my fault :-)

Student
    Had the Creator X for a while now..no major issues.. seems the more one works it, the more reliable/accurate it is...

We are sorry to hear about the experience you have with our printers. Please do let us know what else we can do for you to make your experience a better one.

Quote Originally Posted by agilliam View Post
    I recently purchased a flashforge creator, and let me tell youit came as a pile of crap. Loose screws, parts all over the place. It even had broken pieces. advertised as new!

I returned the creator and got a new creator. Worked great for 4 days, then started poping and creaking. Sounded like sand in a ball bearing. UNACCEPTABLE. Sent this one back too since flashforge tech support said to "deal with it"

I got the Creator PRO. This one came very nicely built, everything looked great until I looked closer after it was printing. Nozzles were too close on the right extruder causing it to knock off what was already starting to print. The pulleys are severely wobbling and they said that's not an issue. ANYONE with a BRAIN knows that they are an issue. The pulley is off circular so anytime it moves to the oval area it moves the extruder a little more sometimes 1mm even 2mm more than it should. you can even see in the video clips that the X axis binds when moving it and it jerks the extruders.

I called tech support on this one, he stated he would call china and let me know a decision in 2 weeks. I called back after a few days to just see what was going on, while I was on the phone with the guy he sent me an email, stating that china engineers stated its not an issue, that they think the Z axis is. But they wont fix it. He said that its not going to cause any quality concerns. Stated that if I didn't like it I shouldn't have bought their printer. What kind of crap thing is that to say?

My advice is to steer clear of flashforge. 3 out of 3 printers came bad and defective, 1 of the 3 worked for a few days then bearings went out and started creaking and popping. The PRO came with nylon pulleys that are warped/bent/wobbling and it throws off prints.

I am returning mine and buying either a ROBO3d, or I may just spend the extra and get a brand that they will stand behind, lulzbot taz.
    Need immediate assistance? Please give us a call at toll-free 1.855.243.9838 / international: 1.626.322.3855 M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm PST | E-mail: supports@flashforge-usa.com | FlashForge YouTube Channel

Student

Fullscale XT plus 3D printer thoughts?

Hello Geoff,

Did you ever buy this printer? I checked out the Fullscale XT plus ($1899 - link below) and it looks good. I have a FF Dreamer and want to purchase another 3d printer. Wondering if I should buy the FF Pro or perhaps take the risk and buy this one.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Fullscale XT plus
    http://store.mankati.com/collections...lus-3d-printer

Modman :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    I've been keeping my eye on this one guys, for the price it looks excellent, around AU$2000 after conversion rates, for the quality of materials and build volume this may be my next purchase.

http://www.mankati.com/fullscale-xt.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234