Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My latest XT print:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zzwe6okk78...2019.57.36.jpg

It works pretty well but it doesnt realy stick easily, With that said my bed isnt perfectly lvl as i broke it a few weeks ago so it might be better if its more level,

The problem is simple that other plastics normaly recover itself a bit when not being level, With this plastic well, it kinda creates holes inside that takes a while when its recovered and has a smooth surface, or stays a hole in the print,

So far i should probably use Woodfill again to look if i can get that printing,
    I guess if i would buy again from ColorFabb it would probably be there PLA/PHA series due the huge range of colors and being easy to print it,
    XT and woodfill i aint sure at the moment what i would be doing wrong, I guess it might be my hotend having a bit to much resistance that doesnt let it extrude properly.

I might have to give some of that colorfabb PLA a try......I've been using some stuff from Amazon with really good results!

Engineer
    i recently got a sample of colorfabb's xt in their opaque black which is due out in a couple months. very nice stuff. i have printed may types of pet filament and the xt is one of the best. stick to hairspray bed just fine, very little warp just like pla but has strength, feel and flex close to plexiglass or what polycarb might be but doesnt snap and break quite as easily. super strong layer bonds.

Well i personaly will also start to prefer Colorfabb, Simple because there quality is consistent,

Also the tolerance is so small you can always blindly press 2.85 in your slicer and just print it,
    Huge choice of colors and there XT well i should try them again, I removed my fan duct a day or 2 ago, might be better now.
    I should also try there woodfill again, as the previous times it didnt go that well to be all that honest.
    Gonna play with my temp more as Woodfill goes. and lower mm/s.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12