Close

Follow 3DPLUS On Twitter Add 3DPLUS on Facebook Add 3DPLUS on Google+ Add 3DPLUS on Thingiverse

Use Qidi fillaments or third bands?

Hello, my customer has one Qidi, and he asked me should still use Qidi filaments or another fillament?
    nhua in 3d fillemtns.jpg
    Right now, Im using Torwel fillament.
    Nhựa in 3D: https://in3dplus.com/shop/soi-nhua-in-3d-abs-pla/
    Last edited by 3DPLUS; 07-29-2017 at 04:55 AM. Reason: add a link

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    try qidi, if it's no good try something else :-)

Super Moderator
    Check Amazon for QIDI they have their new stuff out there now at a good price. I have heard it is decent.
    I just did a print yesterday in the last of the original QIDI orange that came with a printer a year ago or so and it printed fine. I was a bit surprised it held up that long.

Also Hatchbox (make sure it is an authorized seller) and eSun are good. eSuns PLA+ is great stuff.

Follow 3DPLUS On Twitter Add 3DPLUS on Facebook Add 3DPLUS on Google+ Add 3DPLUS on Thingiverse
    is QiDI's Fillament has cerifications such as RoHS, CE..?

Technician
    I have had good luck with the filament that came with my Qidi as well as with other brands. But beware of fitment issues with aftermarket filaments. The spool holder on the X-One (not sure about the Tech One) is sized to accept the narrower Qidi filament spools and larger spools will bind... or you will need to leave the spool hold down screw loose or off altogether. See my other thread here in this forum to print a spacer for using aftermarket filaments.