Close

3D printing pens and doodlers

Dear admins
    Can you please create a group dedicated to 3d doodlers and other 3d printing pens.

The LIX Pen was launched yesterday on kickstarter, I think they reached the goal under 4 hours. I couldn't back it for 20 mins due to high server activity (I wanted the very early bird package... no go).

Do many of you have one ?

Perhaps we can create a photo repository as well ?

Regards,
    AM

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    By Groups, do you mean one of these? Or do you mean an entire subfolder dedicated to them? I saw the tremendous results of the LIX Pen Kickstarter project. However, I don't think there is enough of these Pens out there to require an entire sub section. You are free to start your own group on these though via http://3dprintboard.com/group.php?tabid=57

Student
    I managed to get one not till later in the day! Don't get mine until December but looking forward to it!

No need for a subsection for these. I think just threads for them, and if anyone one gets really big, perhaps a sub folder for that brand (i.e. 3Doodler, LIX, etc) would cut it.

@Eddie : you're probably rigt. We'll start small with hardware threads.