Close

Administrator

International Conference on Additive Manufacturing & 3D Printing

The annual International Conference on Additive Manufacturing & 3D Printing took place this past week in Nottingham, UK, bringing together a full two-day conference program prefaced by a one-day event focusing on Industrial Realities in AM. The high-level, quick-thinking event packed together industry experts and high-caliber researchers to share information -- all geared toward the realities of today's additive manufacturing industry. Read about some of the successes and challenges, and check out 3DPrint.com's first video interview with one of the conference organizers, in the first installation of our event coverage: https://3dprint.com/181223/success-c...am-conference/

Ohh one of the best conference I have ever attended. I wish there would be more like this organized.

Quote Originally Posted by AudreyHodges View Post
    You should expect more conferences to come soon. Many scientist who were in quarantine all this time prepared huge events on similar topics like 3D printing. Especially, many conferences will be made on the topic of artificial intelligence interfering with 3D industry. The topic is tough to perceive even for people who work in this field. Where I know this information? Well, I work in events Organization Company and we were hired to deal specifically technical part of three conferences. I’m struggling now to find conference audio visual hire company. In case you don’t want to miss any of these conferences I advise you to keep an eye on powerful artificial companies on the market.
    Have you found a audio visual company? Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM