Close

Administrator

3D Printed Flower Offers Insight on Soft Robotics and Biomimetics

While we've seen 3D printed flowers used as unique works of art and advertisements, they've also proved to be very helpful when used to study plant evolution, and they can even have applications in the field of soft robotics. This is what a team of scientists from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore are currently studying, within the fascinating field of biomimetics. They've used shape memory composites to create a 3D printed, photoresponsive device: a synthetic flower that blooms on its own whenever it's exposed to light. By studying the blooming 3D printed flower and the material used to create it, chemists at the university believe that the unique material could be used to help create new opportunities for developing soft robotics and smart biomimetic devices. Read more at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/181197/3d-printed...onsive-flower/

This is very interesting, thank you for sharing. In fact, this flower reminds me of a lily and your post inspired me to grow lilies in my garden. I have a lot of plants growing in my garden, but I forgot about lilies. This is an unusual flower that has a delicate aroma and reminds me of a fairy tale. But I don't know anything about how to take care of them, so I found a great blog about plants, where you can read a lot of useful information about plants, including lilies. If you also have a garden, or you like plants, then I am sure you will like this blog. You can find it here Advert deleted Enjoy!
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-23-2022 at 10:15 AM. Reason: advertising spam

Student
    Students receive fresh and unique content whenever they avail of services. Though the information has been taken from different online and offline sources of information none of the content can be found to be plagiarized. You being a customer do not have to wait to avail the services from a company. If you have any kind of doubts in mind then the executives will resolve it in no time. As the company officials solve your you can utilize that time to revise and prepare for your exams.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-23-2022 at 10:15 AM. Reason: promoting services