Close

Thread: Hello To All!

Hello To All!

Hello folks new guy here, just recently purchased a used Anycubic Kossel 3d printer. Was messing with the program Pronterface to try to get the head level with the bed. When i shift the head a certain direction the head lifts away from the bed. Is there a way to correct this issue or is it due to being a cheaper 3d printer. I havent been able to find a procedure on calibrating the head other then the screws that sets "home" on the top of the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by number40Fan View Post
    Have you checked youtube? http://escher3d.com/pages/wizards/wizarddelta.php has some calculations for Deltas. Type in M665 and copy the results. M666 and copy the results.
    I have checked youtube and found a decent tutorial on calibrating the whole machine, i try to follow the steps he has taken and i somehow bring up different pages in the arduino program. I typed in m665, and m666 but nothing popped up in Pronterface. Also the firmware my printer has installed is 1.0.0 Marlin. Ive tried to update the firmware but not quite certain i did it right.
    Last edited by ACOM; 07-08-2017 at 11:21 PM.