Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

KS Project Update #27: The 2nd Tier Beta Kits Are on the Way!

Project Update #27: The 2nd Tier Beta Kits Are on the Way!

Posted by Rinnovated Design ♥ Like
    Hey Backers!

Great news - We’ve shipped to the second tier of beta testers!
    Unfortunately we did have some delays… We’ve recently ran into major communication issues with the coil supplier that we lined up. This left us in the situation of having to wind our own coils. As you can imagine, that is quite a time consuming task! Thankfully Rylan and a few of the folks here at Techworks whipped up a fancy coil winding machine to speed the process up!
    Winder - Our coil winding machine
    We are really excited for the second tier beta’s to get their kits. The first tier was a small number of backers, so now with a larger group we should see much more beta testing action! We’ve already had many great ideas come out of the community and we expect that to increase as we get the kits in the hands of more people.
    Erik holding all of the kits - Packed and ready to go!
    We’ll be working hard to get the third and final shipment of beta kits out as soon as possible. At this point, we’ve still been unable to make contact with our coil supplier and while we’ve started talking to other suppliers, we feel delaying any longer is not an option. That being said, we’ll be manning our coil winder steadily until we’ve made enough for the final beta kits.
    We couldn’t be more thankful for your patience and support!
    Until next time,
    The Peachy Printer Team.

Awesome to hear!

Did 2nd tier beta backers got any notification ?

Is there a tracking number or anything?

Engineer-in-Training
    Alright! Time for the beta testers to come out and play.

Quote Originally Posted by ser10gonzalez View Post
    Is there a tracking number or anything?
    Yes, but you'll have it later, in an email with a lot of informations

Student
    I got an email from The Peachy Printer Team with the subject Your Peachy Printer is on it's Way!

included in the email is a list of an incredible amount of resources for building the Peachy Printer and obtaining help with troubleshooting the build

I'll be reading through the assembly instructions and then watching the assembly video tomorrow in preparation to make sure of what tooling I will need, and how suitable the tooling I have already is.

can hardly wait,
    Bobby

Engineer-in-Training
    Hooray! I also cannot wait, the more hands the better!

Quote Originally Posted by perfessor101 View Post
    I got an email from The Peachy Printer Team with the subject Your Peachy Printer is on it's Way!

included in the email is a list of an incredible amount of resources for building the Peachy Printer and obtaining help with troubleshooting the build

I'll be reading through the assembly instructions and then watching the assembly video tomorrow in preparation to make sure of what tooling I will need, and how suitable the tooling I have already is.

can hardly wait,
    Bobby

Any one else received that mail?

I did but it didnt give me a tracking number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast