My experience with Makexyz has been mostly bad. I live in the Los Angeles, CA area and my first order was sent to a maker in Florida! Of course that meant having to wait a week to receive my order. On my next order, I selected a maker that had a high rating and was located a couple of cities away. That went pretty well. Within 3 days, I received my order through the mail. I placed a few more orders with this guy but then he got pretty busy and it was taking him longer to finish my orders. So I decided to find another "local maker" and found one with only 1 5-star rating. I placed the order with this "local maker" but the next day I got an email from makexyz that my order was placed successfully. But guess what. This maker again was in Florida! Again, I didn't get my order until a week later. Obviously, this thing started to irk me because not only did I have to wait longer for my order to arrive but I know that the "local makers" were being shortchanged by makexyz. But of course I had to make sure that I had been properly selecting a "local maker" when I was placing my orders. So 3 days ago, I placed another order to makexyz, this time I made sure I had proof that a "local maker" was selected and not someone in Florida. Well, no dice this time either. My order got sent to FLORIDA. Contacted their support dept and complained of which I got this response: "When a local maker is not able to pick up your job, it's routed to a maker that can. The goal is to get you your parts as quickly as possible." What about the hundreds or thousands of other "local makers" between California? This is an excuse of a "bait and switch" enterprise. A fraud.