Flash Forge Inventor Series

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Totally agree.

Anyone interested in

3dprinteddildo.com

3dsexyobjects.com

?

Cheers
    Last edited by 3dprintingdomainer; 07-29-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Mom!! can I call cop? so many freaks here!

..............makerhot........

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    Man. I just don't get this sort of thing. Doesn't anyone have girlfriends anymore? And if you do and she prefers a plastic copy of your sausage to the real thing, I just wonder how your relationship is going to survive.

Maybe I just don't want to know how these are being used I suppose.

as was written above about allergies. Most of materials better not to keep in touch even with the food, not even talking about body parts,,,,
    but from the other point of view,,hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Galatea123 View Post
    as was written above about allergies. Most of materials better not to keep in touch even with the food, not even talking about body parts,,,,but from the other point of view,,hmm
    What you do need to watch out for is yeast infections. As you know very well, 3D printing puts layer after layer of plastic down - and miniscule air pockets are all over the shop. Those are an ideal home for bugs to hide out in, so from a health viewpoint, once printed, firstly slick it in an acetone vapour chamber, then seal it.

Try living in London - we have Libby meltdown, because men are being treated, universally, as threats. "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" has become true.

A possibly more useful approach, come to think of it, is to use the design to create a negative moulding of the object, and then cast it in silicone (basically, thin plumbers' jointing silicone a little in acetone so it's pourable).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12