Close
Flash Forge Inventor Series

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3D Printing of Sex Toys

Ok, I know this could be a little inappropriate, but I feel that this is something that could have huge ramifications for an industry that is still a bit taboo. Here is an infograph that I'd like to share from pinkrocket.

According to some reports men are already scanning their private parts and having them printed out. I'm sure this wouldn't be too good to do on an FFF printer but to ship it out to Shapeways might work.

Engineer-in-Training MysteryAlabaster's Avatar
    Follow MysteryAlabaster On Twitter Add MysteryAlabaster on Facebook Add MysteryAlabaster on Thingiverse
    This is a thing?

Technologist
    Looks like a very viable business idea...

.....hmmmmmm

"According to some reports men are already scanning their private parts and having them printed out"

I can't find a scanner that can scan really small things so I could do mine and then enlarge the .stl file in Slic3r.

Then again, I cringe at the thought of putting my thing through a Slic3r

Old Man Emu
    You may go past me,
    But you won't outlast me!

Engineer-in-Training MysteryAlabaster's Avatar
    Follow MysteryAlabaster On Twitter Add MysteryAlabaster on Facebook Add MysteryAlabaster on Thingiverse
    I can't believe that we're having this conversation...

I do know of makerlove though. Let me explain how:

I googled '3D Printed Butt Plug', found makerlove, printed the biggest one, and stuck it in my friends locker at school.

It was a good day.

Speaking of 3D printed Sex toys. I found this, this morning. It's a website that allows people to design their own 3D printed sex toy, in STL format, ready for 3D printing.
    The domain name says it all http://www.dildo-generator.com/

Crazy, what people come up with......

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Well, most of you probably know what made the polaroid and VHS widely popular...

Staff Engineer
    Looking at the other thread here: "Can you be allergic to PLA?" it seems that it might be advisable to try a bracelet made out of your 3D printing material before graduating to a dildo...

Andrew Werby
    Juxtamorph.com

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    Well, most of you probably know what made the polaroid and VHS widely popular...
    ...and the internet. The whole of the internet would have been relegated to nerds otherwise.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by old man emu View Post
    "According to some reports men are already scanning their private parts and having them printed out"

I can't find a scanner that can scan really small things so I could do mine and then enlarge the .stl file in Slic3r.

Then again, I cringe at the thought of putting my thing through a Slic3r

Old Man Emu
    haha same, there is something barbarically ritualistic about putting your johnny thompson through a slicer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast