Close



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Electric Shock

  1. #11
    Student BrandonMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Quebec Baie-D'Urfe
    Posts
    5
    No, but it could be caused by the broken isolation on a wire because I have heard that it is a common problem. Personally I wasn't shocked, but one of my friends was, and he had contacted the electricians, which came and fixed it in 10 minutes. Even it was not free, at least, he didn't risk his own life, but this is more important. You can find some electricians here, I am sure you will be thankful.

  2. #12
    Student myScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMet View Post
    No, but it could be caused by the broken isolation on a wire because I have heard that it is a common problem. Personally I wasn't shocked, but one of my friends was, and he had contacted the electricians, which came and fixed it in 10 minutes. Even it was not free, at least, he didn't risk his own life, but this is more important. You can find some electricians here, I am sure you will be thankful.
    Jeez, that's tough. It's good that there are electricians who can take care of these things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •