Close

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    We just got another Prusa printer, it is the Prusa Mini and it was very easy to assemble and prints great right out of the box. Granted, the print size is a little smaller than our Mk 2 and Mk 3 but for the price, it is very hard to beat.
    Mini.jpg
    Last edited by JohnA136; 10-26-2020 at 05:15 AM.

While buying a 3D printer, you should give focus on the following points :-

Resin vs. Filament 3D Printers
    3D Printer Noise
    Printing Speed
    Self-levelling Bed
    3D Printer Connectivity Options
    Device Footprint and Build Size
    Print Quality, Accuracy, Precision, and More

i'm also looking for best and cheap price printer

I am a beginner and I went for the anycubic i3 mega £230 (variable). It is quite simple to use and I have been able to do some cool prints. It isn't the highest quality but still good enough quality to be really satisfied. Look into it yourself though before purchasing.

Interesting options. I am considering getting an inexpensive 3D printer for my home. I think it will be useful. Even if it cannot provide super-cool print quality, it will at least schematically display what is needed.

Can anyone give me some recommendations? I'm looking for a printer that

1. Can print both ABS and flexible material.
    2. Has a fairly large build size 300 x 300 x 300 preferably
    3. Will print at a high quality for the price.
    4. cost no more than £750.

Does it exist? Or am I asking too much?Any help appreciated.

Nothing heh?

Reliable printer

Look at the Prusa i3 Mk3S+ kits. Around $750 , easy to assemble and print great.

Thank you. That one is on my shortlist. Only the build volume lets it down. I was also looking at the anycubic mega x but would need to upgrade the extruder. Not sure how easy that would be.

Hi, im also new to 3d printing. I am going to use it at home mainly for fixing things.. printing clips, tools, accesories, handles, brackets... so would like to be able to print decently tough things. is pla and abs good enough.. or should I be looking for something that can do nylon?
    was looking to spend around 500$.. so was looking at maybe a Prusa mini+ but found out shipping is going to be quite high. would that printer be good quality but still beginner friendly? would I be better off looking for something based more in NA for parts and warrenty? I live in CA. also was goinig to put it in my basement.. it's spray foamed so no drafts., and would put a dehumidifier. but can get a bit cold. probabaly 9degrees C. will the cold and little bit of extra dust be bad with a non-enclosed 3d printer. (don't have much room in my house otherwise. only other place is garage.. which is colder and dirtier.)
    I also have no 3d modeling exp... I started trying to learn on blender, this program not too bad to learn but can do more technical stuff down the road?
    thank you for your time in advance.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast