Close

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Student
    Yeah, in this price range there are a ton of different printers. I would definitely recommend some printers if you were under the $100 mark. I am not one that knows a lot about printers above my own sending power.

for printers that are under $1000, I would recommend the Creality Ender 3, or really any printer from Prusa. Prusa is a super reliable company and is top of the line right now.

Original Prusa i3 MK3S+

Dremel DigiLab 3D45 3D Printer

Student
    Follow code7labs On Twitter Add code7labs on Facebook
    Best 3d printer

• Creality Ender 3 Pro. Best 3D Printer Overall.
    • Anycubic Kobra. Best 3D Printer for Beginners.
    • Prusa MK3S+ Best High-End 3D Printer.
    • Phrozen Sonic Mini 8K. Best Ultra High Resolution 3D Printer.
    • Voxelab Aries. Best 3D Printer Under $300.
    • Voxelab Aquila S2.
    • Creality Ender 2 Pro.
    • Anycubic Vyper.

Student
    The FlashForge Finder is one of the most popular 3D printers around, and with good reason. It offers a decent build volume, wifi connectivity, and runs more quietly than most at 50dB. You can only print with PLA, but that's to be expected as this is a beginner-friendly model.

I totally agree with @Big Bang! I bought my first 3D printer two years ago just for my hobby and so far I am satisfied with the details and quality.
    If you also want one to kill some time, you may check this one: https://twotrees3d.com/3d-printing-machine/

I have a new Prusa Mini+ shipping to me this week, will post some feedback when it arrives. This will be my third Prusa and my son has three as well.

My son ordered our new Prusa Mini+ three weeks ago, this morning I got a notice it was picked up by FedEx in Chrastany, CB so it is on it's way. It will be the sixth printer at my house (not all presently in use). My son has another 6 or 7 at his house. I think we may have a problem? I will update when it arrives.

The MINI is in the house!

After a few delays in the airports, my MINI+ arrived yesterday. My son ordered the Semi Assembled kit so it was a breeze to put it together. Did the calibration and now printing the first test print. So far, so good! Hard to get over how quiet this thing is! Here are a few pics, https://imgur.com/gallery/LNmqm2i

Student
    My printer is 8^3, and it ran around 600. There are preferred ones out there over mine, which is the Davinci, and has been a genuinely trustworthy pain to run printer, yet it took care of business. However, assuming I needed to purchase interestingly once more, I'd go another course.

I think you need to focus some key characteristics that I took into consideration included the layer resolution for quality, the printing speed, the volume and technology for customized output, and the weight and size of the printers. You can use an ender 3 v2, is extremely great.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 09-13-2022 at 12:55 PM. Reason: delete advertising

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast