Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    just got an ender 3 based on reviews and youtube vids

I have the same question. I been looking at the Dremel Digilab 3D45. I was wondering if there's something equivalent in the sub 1500 dollar range.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    the dremel is a flashforge made machine.
    Essentially it's a tricked out replicator pro.
    So unless you need the camera - then one of these is essentially the same machine for about half the price: qidi x pro
    https://www.amazon.com/QIDI-TECHNOLO...ords=qidi+xpro
    Available from elsewhere if amazon doesn't get stock in - basically the same machine without the camera and propriatary rfid filament reels.

Or one of these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LNADH8M...541933968&sr=1
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 11-11-2018 at 05:00 AM.

Check FlashForge 3D Printer Creator Pro. It will come under $1000

Student
    Hi,
    Please try Dremel DigiLab 3D45 3D Printer.

As an admonition to my sentiments on the Davinci. The thing has been a monster for a more established spending machine. It is by all accounts one of the principal machines to offer great print quality and fabricate volume, in the days that it was discharged, at it's cost point. I have had just two or three hiccups with it, and think my current issue are identified with utilizing it in an unheated carport in the winter. Before that I received around 600 really reliable hours in return. It's drawback is the absence of controls, the exclusive programming and fibers, and the agony of retrofitting anything to it. In the event that you need a fitting and play, soil basic machine that doesn't require fiddling with a slicer program, at that point I'd really suggest it. In any case, in the event that you need to go past the least difficult of settings, and you will, at that point look else where.

Hi, do you know about metal 3D printers that doesn't use supports and/or base plates? (So when the process is over, your part has the 'final' geometry, without being attached to anything.) I've only found HP Metal Jet solution so far, have been searching for a while...
    Thanks!

I would like to suggest you MakerBot Replicator+ is the best 3D printer because is a marked upgrade over its predecessor, offering better speed, a larger build area, and workflow solutions for professionals.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    current makerbots are massively over priced and not very reliable.

I would like to suggest you Ultimaker 2+ is reliable, accurate, and user-friendlyUltimaker 2+ specifications, printing properties, supported materials, included accessories, and more.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast