Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Nice suggestion

Student
    Hi.. I have no more idea about 3d printing. I just want to do a business and Binashree helped me to design a great 3d demo product.

Technician
    From my opinion I would say Creality Ender-3 3D Printer for three simple reasons:

1. Easy Setup: Boasts a large build volume and takes little time and effort to assemble.
    2. Features: Bowmen extrude, V-slot wheels, heated bed, full extruded aluminum frame, and the ability to print ABS.
    3. Cheap Price: $289

Thanku so much for great information.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    as far as the ender 3 goes - the bowden extruder and v slot wheels for the bed - are NEGATIVE features :-)
    Plus no side support for the bed.

Student
    I am thinking to buy HP Jet Fusion 580 Color 3D printer, Its awesome and can printer in multi-color, I have also confirmed from Hp printer Support, it is awesome If you guys also looking for 3D printer Believe me its awesome.

I am looking for advice on which new printer to get. This will be my second printer, my first was a solidoodle 2 (which I bought from my high school at the time so they could get a better printer which was a printrbot simple metal). I have found the solidoodle is just a bit too small of a print area at times mainly in the x and y directions.

I definitely want a heated bed
    I want a printer that has a good print resolution anything at or better than the printrbot simple metal was capable of.
    I would have gotten a printrbot if they didn't recently go out of business, at least in my option they seemed to have made great printers.

The Solidoodle I have has a print area of about 150 x 150 by 150 mm, and is at times just a bit too small for times I can't just slice a print in half and glue together both parts.

My budget is somewhere around $500 - $700

I like to print functioning parts, like the NASA wrench and the platform jack that you print fully assembled the solidoodle has just never been able to do these prints.

Printers I have been looking at
    The Creality CR-10S Pro with a micro Swiss hot end from tiny machines which would be around $700ish

Or do I splurge a bit more and get a Prusa i3 kit from Josef Prusa and is this kit easy to assemble and start printing easily?

But I would like to hear what other options or thoughts anyone has on what printer I should get!

Best budget 3d printer? TriPro got you covered

Hey guys. So nice being here as a new comer here. I am a 3d printer and 3d scanner supplier based at Denver, Colorado. We now have 12x12x15 INCH I3 Structure 3d printer for only $399 and also fully enclosed home use 3d printers for education purpose 3d printer for only 220. More info please go to denver3d. com. Nice meeting you guys. Cheers. Achilles

Read through all this but seems to be a little old. Are the recommendations in here still solid? I was thinking Ender 3 for $230... Thoughts

how about a 8.6x8.6x9.8 inch printing size printer with only $210.

Quote Originally Posted by bushwacked View Post
    Read through all this but seems to be a little old. Are the recommendations in here still solid? I was thinking Ender 3 for $230... Thoughts
    i3 structure, self-assembled, free shipping directly from Denver, Colorado. Model No. TP-3 3d printer. 10% Discount code: lucky10TriPro USA Technologies LLC

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast