Close

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    the dremel is a flashforge made machine.
    Essentially it's a tricked out replicator pro.
    So unless you need the camera - then one of these is essentially the same machine for about half the price: qidi x pro
    https://www.amazon.com/QIDI-TECHNOLO...ords=qidi+xpro
    Available from elsewhere if amazon doesn't get stock in - basically the same machine without the camera and propriatary rfid filament reels.

Or one of these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LNADH8M...541933968&sr=1
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 11-11-2018 at 05:00 AM.

Hi, do you know about metal 3D printers that doesn't use supports and/or base plates? (So when the process is over, your part has the 'final' geometry, without being attached to anything.) I've only found HP Metal Jet solution so far, have been searching for a while...
    Thanks!

I would like to suggest you MakerBot Replicator+ is the best 3D printer because is a marked upgrade over its predecessor, offering better speed, a larger build area, and workflow solutions for professionals.

current makerbots are massively over priced and not very reliable.

I would like to suggest you Ultimaker 2+ is reliable, accurate, and user-friendlyUltimaker 2+ specifications, printing properties, supported materials, included accessories, and more.

Nice suggestion

Technician
    From my opinion I would say Creality Ender-3 3D Printer for three simple reasons:

1. Easy Setup: Boasts a large build volume and takes little time and effort to assemble.
    2. Features: Bowmen extrude, V-slot wheels, heated bed, full extruded aluminum frame, and the ability to print ABS.
    3. Cheap Price: $289

as far as the ender 3 goes - the bowden extruder and v slot wheels for the bed - are NEGATIVE features :-)
    Plus no side support for the bed.

Student
    I am thinking to buy HP Jet Fusion 580 Color 3D printer, Its awesome and can printer in multi-color, I have also confirmed from Hp printer Support, it is awesome If you guys also looking for 3D printer Believe me its awesome.

I am looking for advice on which new printer to get. This will be my second printer, my first was a solidoodle 2 (which I bought from my high school at the time so they could get a better printer which was a printrbot simple metal). I have found the solidoodle is just a bit too small of a print area at times mainly in the x and y directions.

I definitely want a heated bed
    I want a printer that has a good print resolution anything at or better than the printrbot simple metal was capable of.
    I would have gotten a printrbot if they didn't recently go out of business, at least in my option they seemed to have made great printers.

The Solidoodle I have has a print area of about 150 x 150 by 150 mm, and is at times just a bit too small for times I can't just slice a print in half and glue together both parts.

My budget is somewhere around $500 - $700

I like to print functioning parts, like the NASA wrench and the platform jack that you print fully assembled the solidoodle has just never been able to do these prints.

Printers I have been looking at
    The Creality CR-10S Pro with a micro Swiss hot end from tiny machines which would be around $700ish

Or do I splurge a bit more and get a Prusa i3 kit from Josef Prusa and is this kit easy to assemble and start printing easily?

But I would like to hear what other options or thoughts anyone has on what printer I should get!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast