Close

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    yes.
    It's just a pain sourcing all the bits individually, and generally works out more expensive than buying a kit.
    Which is why so many people buy a kit and then modify it.
    :-)

Student
    Follow inov3D On Twitter Add inov3D on Facebook
    artillery now known as evnovo are a new manufacturer and there 1st 3d printer i highly recomend

build print volume quiet great print quality
    https://www.inov3d.net/artillery-3d-...nder-x1-review

We also have the best 3D printers for a wide range of budgets, from affordable 3D printers, to high-end 3D printers that may have high price tags, but offer unrivalled quality

1. MakerBot Replicator+

The best all-round 3D printer

Print technology: Fused Deposition Modeling | Camera resolution: 640 x 480 | Minimum layer resolution: 100 microns | Maximum layer resolution: 400 microns | Dimensions: 528 x 441 x 410 mm | Weight: 22.8kg

2. XYZprinting da Vinci Mini

Best budget 3D printer

Print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication | Minimum layer resolution: 100 microns | Maximum layer resolution: 400 microns | Dimensions: 390 x 335 x 360 mm | Weight: 10kg

3. Ultimaker 2+

The best professional 3D printer

Print technology: Fused Deposition Modeling | Minimum layer resolution: 20 microns | Maximum layer resolution: 600 microns | Dimensions: 342 x 493 x 588 mm | Weight: 11.3kg

I was actually asking my self the same question and all your message definitely helped me choosing mine. Thanks guys

I took service from Iannone 3D, which uses in-house Stratasys Fortus printers as well as our network of large-envelope printers for 3D Printing Service in the New Jersey area. For more details visit the website. Thanks.

Prusa MK2 still going strong after 3000h of print inside enclosure! For over a year no tuning, no calibration, nothing... just printing! It's my winner!

if you are confuse with PLA vs ABS Filament, i would recommend you to go with ABS.

It depends on your budget and the type of work as well you want to do.

Dear first tell that for which purpose you want to use it then I can tell you ideal 3d printer for that specific purpose.

Dear first tell for which purpose you want to use it then I can tell you best printer for that purpose.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast