Close

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Read through all this but seems to be a little old. Are the recommendations in here still solid? I was thinking Ender 3 for $230... Thoughts

how about a 8.6x8.6x9.8 inch printing size printer with only $210.

Quote Originally Posted by bushwacked View Post
    Read through all this but seems to be a little old. Are the recommendations in here still solid? I was thinking Ender 3 for $230... Thoughts
    i3 structure, self-assembled, free shipping directly from Denver, Colorado. Model No. TP-3 3d printer. 10% Discount code: lucky10TriPro USA Technologies LLC

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well personally I wouldn't touch an ender 3 with an extremely long bargepole.
    not a great design and for every one that works we have 20 people on here with problems.
    If you're going for an I3 style. Then get one with a direct drive extruder and side support rods or rails. NOT a single central support that's mounted on sideways wheels. That's just never going to be completely level - ever !
    If you're intent on an i3 then this is probably the best around in the budget sector.
    https://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-Tou...gateway&sr=8-6
    That's a decent bit of kit. A rebadged flashforge i3 creator plus (monoprice don't make printers, but rebadge and sell for less than the original manufacturer). Head and shoulders above an ender 3.
    Doesn't have the bells and whistles, but a very solid design with lots and lots of mods on thingiverse and a large support network.

My current budget recommendation would probably be a monoprice voxel
    It's a rebadged flashforge adventurer 3. Not a massive build platform, but pretty decent otherwise.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    yes.
    It's just a pain sourcing all the bits individually, and generally works out more expensive than buying a kit.
    Which is why so many people buy a kit and then modify it.
    :-)

Student
    Follow inov3D On Twitter Add inov3D on Facebook
    artillery now known as evnovo are a new manufacturer and there 1st 3d printer i highly recomend

build print volume quiet great print quality
    https://www.inov3d.net/artillery-3d-...nder-x1-review

We also have the best 3D printers for a wide range of budgets, from affordable 3D printers, to high-end 3D printers that may have high price tags, but offer unrivalled quality

1. MakerBot Replicator+

The best all-round 3D printer

Print technology: Fused Deposition Modeling | Camera resolution: 640 x 480 | Minimum layer resolution: 100 microns | Maximum layer resolution: 400 microns | Dimensions: 528 x 441 x 410 mm | Weight: 22.8kg

2. XYZprinting da Vinci Mini

Best budget 3D printer

Print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication | Minimum layer resolution: 100 microns | Maximum layer resolution: 400 microns | Dimensions: 390 x 335 x 360 mm | Weight: 10kg

3. Ultimaker 2+

The best professional 3D printer

Print technology: Fused Deposition Modeling | Minimum layer resolution: 20 microns | Maximum layer resolution: 600 microns | Dimensions: 342 x 493 x 588 mm | Weight: 11.3kg

I was actually asking my self the same question and all your message definitely helped me choosing mine. Thanks guys

Prusa MK2 still going strong after 3000h of print inside enclosure! For over a year no tuning, no calibration, nothing... just printing! It's my winner!

if you are confuse with PLA vs ABS Filament, i would recommend you to go with ABS.

It depends on your budget and the type of work as well you want to do.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast