Close

Hybrid View

Administrator

Students 3D Print Shoes With ZMorph Multitool 2.0 SX Multitool

Recently, two Polish design students at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw used the ZMorph 2.0 SX Multitool 3D printer, which was introduced about a year ago, to create successful prototypes of their customizable 3D printed shoe concept and plan a production pipeline. The customizable, eco-friendly shoes that Barbara Motylinska and Zuzanna Gronowicz came up with for their graduation project could fit right in with the sneaker crowd. The ultimate goal was to make recyclable, fully functional, and customizable footwear, and give users the ability to personalize their own shoes. Read more at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/171772/zmorph-2-0...printed-shoes/

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Branding and customizing a product through an app I believe can greatly increase capacity for promoting your product.
    I have done extensive research into 3d printed shoes, developed a future concept taking many aspects into account, and I think these students nailed it.
    If wearing comfort is good too, I believe their business can be very successful.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Yep truly amazing what women will pay for shoes.