Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Another update for you guys following this project. The Castle has been completed: http://3dprint.com/12933/3d-printed-castle-complete/

Staff Engineer
    And there's a guy with some lucky kids and/or grandchildren.

The Chinese may have beat him to the punch on "first 3D printed building"... But he definitely gets the record for "first 3D printed building with style".

I just heard that he plans to sell this printer for $30,000-$50,000. I bet he sells a bunch of them too.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Well it looks like Andrey Rudenko is gettng closer to 3D printing his 2-story home. His latest iteration of his 3D printer is even more incredible! Read and see more, including a sketch of what the house will look like at:

http://3dprint.com/40154/3d-printed-house-rudenko

Staff Engineer
    It's a bit disappointing that he's running into bureaucratic roadblocks. I assume the difficulty is less the printing and more in selling the final product to someone else.

A suggestion I would make is rather than selling the printed houses, rent the printer and the design files to those who want to print their own houses (for nearly the same amount of money).
    Building your own house has significantly less oversight (for better or for worse) than selling one.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Are they are videos that show the actual printer ?

I can only watch so much cement being extruded by a floating nozzle.

Wow. It looks awesome. Soon everyone would have their home 3d printer. LOL. But for that price @ONUS?

I have an obsession with Legos and 3D Reprap Kit are like Legos. I had 2 3D printers. The first one had the SD card empty. I wonder if anyone in here can provide the manual and build files from the sd card? Or link where I can dl? Ive been looking all over the web.

Thanks,
    Ms. Coy
    Reprap Prusa Mendel i3
    Arduino MEGA 2560+Ramps1.4 + A4988
    Nebraska Insterstate Drug Defense
    1411 Harney St., Suite 200
    Omaha, NE 68102

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123