I thought I'd post some of the really cool Reddit related 3D Printable designs that I've found around the internet. I'm a huge reddit fan, so you will have to forgive me!

Real Life Working 3D Printed Reddit Upvote/Downvote Buttons

This has to be the coolest 3D printed design ever! They are actual working upvote/downvote buttons that have been 3D printed. The design for this and wiring details can be found on Thingiverse, and are free to download.

The Reddit Business Card Holder

This is on Shapeways and is priced at $19.99. Pretty cool idea. You can put it on your desk to hold your business cards. Not bad for the price.

Reddit Alien Riding the Narwhal

Priced at $19.99 on Shapeways. This is a must have for any Redditor! Don't you agree? The Reddit alien even has a red cape!!

Reddit Ban Hammer

This thread would not be complete without the Reddit Ban Hammer! This is priced at $47.79 on Shapeways and measures 7.022 w x 6.965 d x 0.413 h inches. Don't think it's worth the money but wouldn't it be awesome to hit your friends with this?

Reddit Cookie Cutter

Would you love to make Reddit shaped cookies? I have to see, that this is one of my favorites! Peanut butter reddit cookies coming right up! These are priced at $13.71 on Shapeways.

3D Printed Reddit Silver

This is real 3D printed Reddit Silver. The design is completely free to download via Thingiverse and can be printed on any 3D printer.

The Reddit Gift Package

This would make the perfect stocking stuffer for that special Redditor! The designs are free to download on Thingiverse and can be printed on your at home 3D printer. What you would do with them is totally up to you!