Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

QU-BD One Up Kickstarter Back Intro

If you have backed the QU-BD One Up on Kickstarter, please post here to introduce yourself to other backers. Provide details on what level you backed it out, etc., if you wish.

Ed

I backed the QU-BD Two up (The $279 version) This is going to be my first 3D Printer, So i'm hoping it goes well

Backed for the same. I backed a second 3D printer coming in April and having one before christmas and one after christmas will make my tinkering a whole lot more fun

Backed the QU-BD 2^ version. I would love to see a heat bed on it, but I don't think they'll sell 2600+ units needed to make that goal.

I'm also a backer. Wish more of the backers would use this forum.

I backed the 2-UP and got in on the holiday delivery. This will be my first 3D printer. I opted not for the heated bed because I'm new and might upgrade if I want to later. I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana. I would love to meet up with anyone, newbie like me or not, and put our printers together and calibrate and get things running. Just send me a message or reply here if interested. I'f you're a pro then I'll buy us some take-out or something, haha. I'm a sophomore at IUPUI pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology. I can't wait to have this beautiful printer in my home.

Student
    I backed for the 3rd Batch of the One-Up, which will hopefully be delivered in Feb 2014. This will be my first/second 3D Printer as I am still waiting for the RigidBot (also from Kickstarter) to be delivered. If everything works to the schedule, the One-UP will arrive a bit earlier then the Rigidbot.
    My greatest concerns are about German customs and their bad habits in destroying / sending back anything they are not acquainted with.

I backed the 2Up for Feb delivery, and included the heated bed (just in case). This will be my first printer, and I'm already trolling Thingiverse looking for stuff to build
    Totally excited!!!

A lot of brave people, I wish you all the best of luck. Please keep us posted here as to the outcome. This company does not have the best of reputations. I would sincerely like to see that change, since they seem to have a lot of great ideas, and are leading the way in a lot of areas. So if their product reliability and customer service is up to par, then they will indeed be a great asset to the community.

With the One Up and Two Up being kits, I think they will have better luck with them. There also having the company next to them pack and ship these printers, Which should be helpful sense QU-BD have had bad luck with shipping assembled printers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast