Close

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    It is Prusa Slicer 2.0 or now it is 2.1 I think. It used to be called slic3r. The display mount is 9" long, 6" wide, and ~4" tall. It is a big part that will wrap around the side of the frame. It is almost done now.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    There is a big part of me that feels like this whole Black Widow thread belongs inside of my thread for Printalicious. My 3 color mixing printer thread. Because that printer has made almost all of the parts for this machine. On the initial build and now on this rework. Printalicious truly is the unsung hero of this project. And it absolutely could not happen without this home made printer..

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Here is the display mounted to the frame..

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Ok guys the last part has been designed.. From here I just need to print this out, install it and we can get started on understanding how to work with marlin 2.0, a 32 bit controller, LV8729 drivers, and an MMU2S all at the same time. It is going to be a while before this part is done printing. So in the meantime here is a selfie I took with my new machine..

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    looks like the bed should be wider ;-)

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Well I am done building. Sadly the machine is now complete and my creativity must come to an end. Here is a proper 5 filament multi material machine as I understand it with 400x250x350 actual build volume..
    Last edited by AutoWiz; 11-14-2019 at 07:53 PM.

so go exercise your creativity and make something with 5 materials !
    Just running that past a slicer is going to keep you occupied for quite some time ;-)

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Yes CA. I have no idea how to use or program this thing. lol. But isn't the journey hafl the fun of any trip? I have some youtube tutorials to watch I think. lol.

you know it looks a bit like a transformer - a head at the top would finish it off nicely.

Just spotted the temp readout - very neat :-)

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    It is voltage. The LM2596 step down converters I use to power the 12v noctua extruder fans have a display with a pot for adjustment and a button to toggle between input or output voltage on the display. In the picture it is showing input voltage which is the 24v power supply output at 23.9v. Here is a link to the step down converters I use: https://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-DC-Buck-...wAAOSwY45UMfSP

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast