Close

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Hello everybody. It has been a while since I have updated this thread. And that is because I have been busy trying to flesh out a family business for my wife, kids, and myself.

Our small llc is struggling and we are trying to get our brand on social media to draw attention to us. We have started a YouTube channel and plan to only upload automotive repair and performance content to this channel. And we love sports cars.

At this point I have only my wife, 3 kids, and my other account as the only subscribers to our new channel. We will never post a sales pitch or ask for money or anything other than attention. But please can you guys show some support in our early days and come subscribe to our channel so we can be better noticed by the world?

Our new YouTube channel is SecondShiftPerformance and it is right here: (2) Second Shift Performance - YouTube

And our most recent video upload can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yLzVvS1xI1w

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    It's been a while but this printer lives. I am excited for Prusaslicer's paint feature. It has given a whole new life and meaning to my IDEX. And so I am entertaining the next step in this robot's evolution. First and foremost, while it is still on Marlin, it is running Marlin 2.1.2.1 or rather 2.1.x Bugfix.

This round of updates include an Ultrabase instead of the glass with gecko tek build surface on top. The glass Ultrabase i got is 400x400 and I am unsure if I will have it cut down to 400x250 or find a 400x400 bed and heater and carriage to go with this glass plate..

It is a good look but it adds a bunch of weight and with the dual extrusion I won't reach 400mm on X no matter what I do. So I am still pondering the right way forward with that. Also I am reworking X2 so the 2 carriages and extruders match. I am going to duplicate what is on the left on the right less the BLTouch. Or rather mirror.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    I have quickly moved through the next rework on this printer. This IDEX now boasts a pair of mirrored Bondtech BMG-M extruders both with IDGA and both with Slice Engineering Mosquito Magnum hotends with Vanadium 0.6mm nozzles. I have redesigned the tops of the towers and finally made my own design for the Z motor mounts and also the X carriages, gantry mounts, nozzle wipers and made a pair of nifty buckets to catch the filaments that fall from the nozzle wipers. I still have to get the glass ultrabase cut down but for the time here is the new look of my rather pricey and very 1 off IDEX..

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    If anybody out there is interested in my design motor mount for the dual Z it can be freely downloaded by any and all right here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6105194

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536