Hi All,

I am in search of a larger format 3D printer. Say a 12"x12"x12" or larger printing space for example. Looking for somewhat a budget printer.

This is for my R&D design purposes
I am using this for R&D on boat hull designs. Basically think of just the hull form, not solid filled. I need the larger format for scale reasons.
Ill also use it to design structural and other parts on a boat. Not anything super complicated.

I plane on making the hull in sections, then glue them together. For example, I may make a stern section of the hull. Say 10" wide and 5" in height. Then make another section as I go down the hull. All these sections will be glued together. may end up with a a hull 30" long.

Ill eventually use these hulls to run hydrodynamic testing on at scale, then apply to 1:1 scale models later on actual boats.

I have a couple printers I have seen from doing quick searches from google, and need to know the ups and downs with these printers, the companies, and software associated. Basically what is the best for my budget that will have less issues.

Creality, CR series 10
Creality, Ender 5 plus
Creality, K1 MAx

Snapmaker artisan, more than a 3d printer, but could end up using the laser engraving function to use balsa as wood structural support pieces instead of 3d printing them. I dont really need the cnc milling but wouldn't mind it either. almost 3x the price of the creality products. Would it make sense to buy an creality and upgrade parts.

Snapmaker j1, print area may be too small on this
Snap Maker 2.0, maybe with upgrades?

Ay other recommendations.

Thank You