Close

Administrator

3D Printed Jewelry at the Iran Gold Expo

From February 15 to 18, the 9th International Exhibition of Gold, Silver, Jewelry, Watch and Related Industries (Iran Gold Expo 2017, for short) took place in Tehran. The jewelry industry is one that many people think of as fairly unchanging, and that's been the case for a long time - it's ancient craft that has been around for thousands of years. In the nine years since the Iran Gold Expo began, however, a lot has changed in the world of jewelry - in fact, a lot has changed in just the last couple of years. 3D printing has certainly made a lot of headway in the jewelry industry recently, and it's beginning to make headway in Iran, a country in which the industry has thus far been slow to take hold. Read more at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/166250/iran-gold-...inted-jewelry/

Interesting, I didn't know that

Isn't it better to start with gold? Becasue I am sure the market will go up
    Quote Originally Posted by xLaurenHx View Post
    Yeah, even today, the money value in the world are calculated on the value of gold,silver and other important metals. It is a proffitable and a stable business. Because you buy something that won't lose its price soon, unleass somebody invents how to make gold using only water and a boiler, but I don't think this will happen soon. Money exchange rates are made up by the value of gold, because it has the most stable price in the world, which always increases. If you are really interested in some sort of business, You can start for example with buying some silver eagles, to see how their price is changing during time, and after that you can buy something more serious, if you are ready of course.