Close

Kossel/Delta G29 issues

I have having troubles figuring out the G29 command for my mini kossel. I am running marlin on it. I purchased a BL touch and have installed it. It is wired correctly and reacts when i send the gcode to retract/push out the pin etc. But when i press G29, the hotend immediately starts lowering in the z direction and then eventually crashes into the bed. The probe never pushes out the probe. I am lost and need guidance. Thank you. Below is my code.
    Last edited by Roxy; 02-25-2017 at 05:06 PM.

Are you running RC-8's RCBugFix? There is a setting for #define BLTOUCH and it takes care of all the magic to get the BL-Touch set up.

If you are not running it... You really should, especially because you are using a BL-Touch. RC-8's RCBugFix has a lot of special cases handled that only come up with a BL-Touch probe.

And... Please 'Attach' the files to a post... Pasting them in-line makes the thread very difficult to read.

I do not know what RC-8's RCBugFix is? So I am probably not running it? I am open to the idea of it. Is that a whole new download of Marlin? And I am sorry for the long text file. I will post as a attachment for the future.

You can find it here: https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/tree/RCBugFix

This is the most debugged version of the Release Candidate. A lot of bed leveling changes have been made. The Bi-Linear leveling works well for the Delta people.

Thank you.