Close

Any 3D Printing Directories?

I feel like there should be some sort of 3D printing director that lists all the 3D printer companies, 3d printer filament companies, 3d printer part companies, 3d printing stores, shop, etc. However I can't find one anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know of one?

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Do you guys and gals think that it would be a good idea for us to start a stickied thread here that can serve as a directory. It could have categories, with clickable links to the resources. The community can help build the directory by replying to the thread with additions, and one of our mods will update the first post to include these additions. Let me know what you guys think.
    Eddie

I think that's a great idea Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Do you guys and gals think that it would be a good idea for us to start a stickied thread here that can serve as a directory. It could have categories, with clickable links to the resources. The community can help build the directory by replying to the thread with additions, and one of our mods will update the first post to include these additions. Let me know what you guys think.
    Eddie
    Perhaps you could do with some printers and brands also the ability to be able to review those printers in that section,
    if people want do a bigger review with pictures they can still make a topic and link it in the directory as a review but just containing that link so people can find it.
    But i rather think we should also not allow any post, only if one of our mods approved it (again about reviews, as if people advert or use another language, well we wont find it as fast to delete it)

After that i find it a nice idea to get a nice (wiki sorta) directory

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Hmm, interesting idea DrLuigi. Anyone else have any input? I'll try and think about what the best way of doing this will be.
    Eddie

I like this idea. I agree, we need somewhere to find all these merchants, and companies.