Hello Fellow 3D Education Experts,

Does teaching children about the potential of 3D printing and getting them excited about it, mean something to you?

I am very happy to share with everyone a book that I have written for children specifically on the topic of 3D printing titled, "Pablo The Printer: Adventures In Making The Future".

It is aimed towards younger kids around the middle school level. Pablo The Printer teaches children the value and potential effects of technology. We all know that 3D printing is capable of miraculous things, but what happens if the technology is used for bad? I believe that 3D printing is going to change the face of global manufacturing and it is our duty to influence the next generation of engineers, scientists and makers to use the technology for good. Like all things in life and the ideas that come, 3D printing should be treated with love & respect.

You can feel free to check out Pablo The Printer here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0J6C9P

The paperback version should be fully ready by the end of the week (and the audible edition is currently in production).

Cheers,
Jeff