Close

Student

Internal SD card dreamer.

Hi,
    I have a dreamer and it worked fine for a while. Then the writing disappeared on the lcd screen. Printer still worked, just could not see the writing.

Got new firmware and new sd card. The printer got going again, for one print. It stopped halfway through. Now all I get is the startup screen.

Have tried another SD card and the firmware I was sent by flash forge. no luck, still the screen.

Card is formatted to fat 16 (or similar) its 2gb.

Any suggestions?

Super Moderator
    Sounds like bigger problems than the SD card. I would format the card using FAT32 but it seems you may have motherboard issues.
    So you say start screen? Can you navigate to any settings or functions and make it work or just one screen and that is it?

Engineer-in-Training
    Was that firmware specific to the dreamer? I know a few people that bricked their dreamers on some of the versions of firmware. The creator and dreamer are two different animals. I am leaning toward whirley's suggestion of the motherboard though.

Student
    This might help? https://www.flashforge-germany.com/b...rt-up-vorgang/ (it translates to English OK)