Close

Administrator

Mark Zuckerberg 3D Prints His Dog for Dog's Birthday

Mark Zuckerberg's dog, Beast, recently turned six years old, and for his birthday, Zuckerberg gave him a special present - a 3D printed mini-Beast. In an effective advertisement for the new Oculus Medium VR creation tool, Zuckerberg tasked an employee with designing a 3D version of Beast, which was then 3D printed and presented to the dog, who seemed rather disappointed that he couldn't eat it. Read more at 3DPrint.com: https://3dprint.com/161599/mark-zuck...d-printed-dog/

Mark Zuckerberg, of course, is a genius, but it would really be nicer for a dog to get something delicious as a gift. Calcium for dogs is very important, because it is difficult for dogs to replenish their reserves of this vitamin. Maybe there was still something useful for the dog . Although as a dog owner I really like the idea of Mark. Interestingly, in addition to this drawing, his dog received something else as a gift? Well, like a cake made of sugar bones or something like that. It's interesting to see the full version of Zuckerberg's dog's birthday.
    Last edited by willisidi; 10-18-2021 at 10:19 AM.

haha that's nice. I'd like a 3-d model of my dog too

Yeah, I think it's pretty cute. If I only had a 3-d printer like that, I'd make a model of my dog lol I'd also make different toys because I like to buy something for her when we go shopping. I also often buy different useful things like the Portable Dog Paw Cleaner from online stores. We bought this not too long ago, and honestly, it's a convenient thing. It easily cleans my dog's paws, and it's also easy to take with you if you need to go somewhere far away by car or to a friend's house. I can throw it in my bag and not have to worry about cleaning my dog's paws.
    Last edited by SmittN; 11-14-2021 at 06:20 PM.

It's interesting to see the full version of Zuckerberg's dog's birthday.