The woodworking shop at the program for mentally-handicapped people where I work got a new Flashforge Creator Pro 3D printer (the new one with one-piece top cover). I tried to install the driver for the printer on an HP Z220 computer running Windows 7 Pro but I got a yellow "!" in the driver under device manager. How can I fix this problem? I tried to level the build platform using the LCD control panel but I couldn't do it. How can I do this? I tried to level the build platform using a file from the SD card but after adjusting the leveling screws so that the paper can be moved with a little drag and the nozzles move to the center of the build platform, the paper can be moved without any drag. How can I fix this? There is blue tape on the build platform and the printed job didn't stick to the tape. I couldn't remove the spool from the holder to see if the filament is ABS or PLA. The printer came with Flashprint and ReplicatorG. Which program to use? I could use Simplify3D but I already have it at home for my own PowerSpec Ultra printer. Are there any differences between Flashforge Creator Pro and PowerSpec 3D Pro 2?