Close

3D Printed Fallout 4 Robots

Hi all! I am on a mission to 3d print every robot I created/designed for Fallout 4. I printed and painted twon Mister Handy's a couple of years ago and can now share pictures of that work. I am currently in the process of printing and assembling a Sentry Bot and a Protectron as well as a third Mister Handy with updated internals. I will posting pics of the finished bots as well as some progression shots. Hope you enjoy!

Here I have images of my first two Mister Handy's. The smaller one was my very first attempt at 3d printing the bots and was pretty simple. The second was better thought out for full articulation, removable armor and also just made bigger. Both have glowing stands although the smaller one also talks.

More coming soon!

Here are some in progress shots for this Handy print

More to come!

So I am currently in the process of printing out my Sentry bot. Ive made some decent progress so far but still have a ways to go. The armor panels will of course be all removeable and held on via magnets. He also has a light in his head like in the game and says lines from the game as well. This first prototype is being printed on my Ultimaker Original just for testing purposes. My final version will be printed in resin on a Moonray printer for some very high fidelity. Here are some renders of what he looks like in game.

Here are some pics of the printed model so far:

Current set of parts, but the final model kit will be about 75 pieces total.

the prints looks amazing

Thanks! still a work in progress but getting closer. More updates to come.

Fallout 4, one of my favorite games.. EVER!! These prints look seriously amazing.
    Are you going to sell them by any chance? I think there should be potential to monetize this

Quote Originally Posted by bethnorman3 View Post
    Fallout 4, one of my favorite games.. EVER!! These prints look seriously amazing.
    Are you going to sell them by any chance? I think there should be potential to monetize this
    thanks! it was definitely fun designing these things for Fallout. Unfortunately I cannot sell them as it would get me in alot of trouble