Close

Can I use Makerware 3.10 with my FF Creator Pro

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting these two to work together. I think I've entered all the correct settings. I setup an x3g in Makerware and one in RepG. I used the exact settings in each, but only the RepG one will print. The Makerware .x3g will seem not to extrude. The extruders move about, but will not extrude?

I'm using PLA.

Is there a procedure anywhere to follow to learn how to use Makerware with Flashforge?

Super Moderator
    I think you will find Makerware is really mostly geared to their printers now. You can check that you have the right firmware/motherboard selected in Makerware. You want the Sailfish one.

Take a look at Flashprint. It is for the FFCP.

MW 3.1 is a bit older. I used up to either 3.2 or 3.5 (I forget) and they work fine. The is also a link in the FF forum for MW 2.4. Then lately I switched to Flashprint which I feel is superior to MW.

Saying the extruders 'don't extrude' is a bit scant. Give us more info regarding your settings.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...Download-(x64)
    try that older version.

If you want a 32bit version - go moan at geoff he removed it :-)

Super Moderator
    Thanks for the update, wasn't sure what version was still working ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Finke View Post
    MW 3.1 is a bit older. I used up to either 3.2 or 3.5 (I forget) and they work fine. The is also a link in the FF forum for MW 2.4. Then lately I switched to Flashprint which I feel is superior to MW.

Saying the extruders 'don't extrude' is a bit scant. Give us more info regarding your settings.