Close

Administrator

3D Printed Surgical Guides Used for Scoliosis Surgery

In what may have been the first such surgery in India, medical technology company Anatomiz3D created a series of 3D printed surgical guides to assist a surgical team with a difficult procedure on a young girl. The girl had a severe case of scoliosis that had been further exacerbated by multiple unsuccessful surgeries, but thanks to Anatomiz3D, which used Materialise Mimics Innovation Suite 15 to create custom 3D printed surgical guides, the surgery went well and the patient is recovering nicely. Read more at 3DPrint.com: https://3dprint.com/154493/scoliosis...cal-guides-3d/

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMet View Post
    That is really great. Despite of the fact that we have a lot of problems in our world, there are still a lot of people that helps to solve this problems, especially doctors and scientists, the heroes of 21st century. I also have scoliosis and very hard pain in my back. I used different medicines and oils to relief pain, but I need to decide something in order to make the pain disappear forever. My friends suggested me to use Pro Inversion Therapy, one of them already practiced it and he said it really helps. What do you think about this?
    Oh, I was just looking for this information for so long! Thanks for sharing!