Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

Exclusive AMAs (Ask Me Anything) With Executives, Insiders and Personalities

Wouldn't it be awesome if you had the chance to ask the CEO of a large 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing company a question? What if you could ask them anything? What would you ask?

Each month we will be holding exclusive AMAs (acronym for "Ask Me Anything") with various industry insiders, executives and personalities within the 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing, 3D Design and 3D Scanning space. Only Upgraded Premium Members will be able to ask questions, but everyone will be able to see their answers.

If you are an industry insider, executive or personality within the 3D space and you are interested in taking part in an AMA, please contact me at eddie@3dprint.com for more info!

Hi there! Always be sure you take a look at the review my essay section of any writing service website you're thinking about using. The usability of the site is more than decent. In addition, editing services are much less expensive than custom sample writing. Our writers always can help you there --- https://papernow.org/.