Close

Threaded View

Student
    Add Frontier3D on Facebook

Pegasus Touch - Servicing Help

Please move this if I am posting in the wrong place or if this has been covered before.

I am repairing a Pegasus Touch that is owned by a local school. I believe it was a KS backed unit. It sat out unused for about a year
    before the teacher found me to help him make sense of it. So it has been working great for about 6 months now. Until the other day.

It froze up about 12 layers into a print job, and just sat there resetting. Rebooting it 9 times out of 10 would return a screen with a lightbulb
    and 3 IP addresses, it's IP 192.168.1.9, 192.168.7.2, 127.0.0.1 (local), with "Overwriting eMMC in 30 seconds", followed by a loading bar and then resetting.

The remaining 1 out of 10 times I rebooted it, it would get to the normal screen. It even let me update the firmware. But whenever I printed something
    it would get about 5 mins in and the screen would go black, and keep resetting, showing the message above.

On a related note. I tried to find the printable laser calibration page before all this happened and couldn't find it anywhere,
    I even emailed FSL3D twice with no response. So until I found this page I was thinking it was hopeless finding any help.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Frontier3D; 10-24-2016 at 11:48 AM.