Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Ultrasonic Alignment tool for Bed Leveling+zeroing of stage + Filament monitor

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    I like that. Simple, effective and not tied in to any one machine.
    Are you by any chance looking for beta testers ?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    I like that. Simple, effective and not tied in to any one machine.
    Are you by any chance looking for beta testers ?

Thanks for your comments, yes it can work on any machine and practically on any bed surfaces! Few beta testers are already in line but more the merrier. Although,all depends on the success of this Kickstarter project,currently we are about 23% funded . Do you have any suggestions on platforms (online, journals, etc..) to get the word out about this product more effectively? And also please share it with your own groups..
    Thanks so much !!!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dsayan View Post
    Thanks for your comments, yes it can work on any machine and practically on any bed surfaces! Few beta testers are already in line but more the merrier. Although,all depends on the success of this Kickstarter project,currently we are about 23% funded . Do you have any suggestions on platforms (online, journals, etc..) to get the word out about this product more effectively? And also please share it with your own groups..
    Thanks so much !!!
    Count me in as a willing beta tester. I have four printers.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Count me in as a willing beta tester. I have four printers.
    I like Kickstarter. I've participated in a few. Signed up.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    Very nice.
    Davo, Thanks for the comment- I see you are a staff engineer at HYREL, do you see any possibilities to include alignG in your product lines? Let me know !

Super Moderator
    Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Interesting.
    Thanks for your comment, hoping fully the project becomes successful - Share the project , so more people gets aware of it , and also any suggestions are very much welcome!

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    dsayan, we've talked about accoustic metrics on bed level and zero position for years (my CTO has a lot of ultrasonic and megasonic experience), but never implemented anything. Since our heads are loaded by the user, their positioning can vary. Sonic detection is very interesting to us. I've forwarded your link to him.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast