Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kudo3D Representative
    Quote Originally Posted by Valter View Post
    When kudo3d will release to be sell for everyone?
    Hi Valter - we have 12 days left to pre-order at the lowest price on Kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...es-sla-3d-prin

Kudo3D Representative
    Hi Valter,

We intend to begin taking pre-orders after our Kickstarter campaign ends.

Thanks,

The Kudo3D Team

Ok. How can I must proceed? I'm living in Brazil.

Kudo3D Representative
    Hi Valter,

If you would like to back us on Kickstarter, which will provide you with the lowest price, just follow these steps. On the Kickstarter page, press on the green button which reads "Back this project". You will be taken to another page and you can select your reward level. Choose your package and then hit the green button that reads "continue to the next step". You will then be asked to check out with Amazon. If you don't have an Amazon account just hit the "continue to Amazon" button and then select the "I am a new customer" option on the next page. You will be asked to fill in your information and then you will be ready to back us. Your card won't be charged until the Kickstarter campaign ends on June 26th, 2014. Kickstarter is available to international backers.

As for the pre-orders, we cannot begin taking them until after the campaign ends.

Please feel free to ask any other questions and thank you so much for your interest.

Kudo3D

Been playing around with my Titan1 for the past 2-3 weeks, managed to get some decent part out of it this week-end, using Funtodo IB resin with small carbon black pigment, sliced with Creation Workshop at 50Z using antialiasing set at 3.5, printed at resolution 100XY,

i'm pretty happy with the results,

Attached Images Attached Images

Staff Engineer
    If anyone has an interest in this printer, I have a full kit, un-assembled, in original packaging. Personal considerations prevent me from making use of the product and I feel it's best to do nothing with it with respect to assembly or test runs. I understand there's a bit of a waiting list for this unit, while I can have it shipped out in a day's time. Shipping is a tad on the high side, as it would be shipped insured and it's not a light-weight package either. To put prices in perspective, US$150 shipping, US$3000 for the printer, continental USA only. Non-continental USA and other countries considered on request.

Great part print, Hugues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12